Monday, January 27, 2014

Yes, I'm late. Sorry I'm new at this

Okay, so I'm going to list a few key points that stood out to me in these stories. first off I would like to acknowledge that I think they all were beyond strange. especially The Yellow Wallpaper. First of all, about the "How To Become A Writer" story, I wonder how she became a published author if in the end she is still terrible at writing plots? Do they publish the story anyway because they believe that she is being facetious by making her story be pointless while she tells a story about how bad she is at writing plots? Is that the joke? If so, then that's actually clever. However, how do we know if that was what she was doing? what if it was published because it was thought to be a facetious story when in actuality she was being dead serious. Oh, how that would have "punk'd" us all. Maybe I read too deep into this. See what English does to me? The same continues with The Lone Ranger and the Yellow Wallpaper. I've read way too deep into these things, and I could go on forever just confusing myself even further. I will probably save my other nonsensical ramblings for my future posts. Oh and sorry about not getting off to a good start with the lateness. I will be posting on time and hopefully more intellectually as time progresses. Thank you for your time,

Sincerely,
Destinee Blow

No comments:

Post a Comment