Tuesday, March 18, 2014

So this concert i went to....(Beyond Class #1)

So I went to this concert last weekend, and  it was fantastic. Why? Of course there were a bunch of artists there and the tickets were cheap and stuff. That's not what it was so great. I know this is the typical thing a black person would say, but there was free stuff EVERYWHERE. It was a convention center concert. so while the artists were doing their thing on the stage, their were venders giving out free stuff and samples and stuff. My dad won free tickets to a fancy restaurant and concert, I got free tshirts, water bottles, sunglasses, bags of candy, hand sanitizers, coupons, nail files, mirrors, I mean the list goes on and on. I left that concert with so much free stuff i needed two bags to carry it all. Not to mention I also had the chance to meet and take a picture with my most favorite gospel male singer ever! along with a finalist from B.E.Ts TV show "Sunday Best". I was so excited i almost cried. This gospel singer is a beautiful, beautiful, man. and he hugged me. I have proof! I encourage my readers to look up Wess Morgan.  He can sing like a black man even though he's clearly white. But you will be amazed. So yeah that was my experience. The end

No comments:

Post a Comment