Tuesday, April 15, 2014

My Mind is telling me no....but my body is also telling me no.

So, it's been very hard for me to do these blogs lately because my mind has been a blank slate. the stuff we've been doing in class has legitimately blown completely over my head, unintentionally, of course. Whenever I try to blog about something, my mind spaces, and i'm back to the idea that this is almost completely pointless for me. I have no problem expressing myself. if you think so you should definitely see my twitter account. My problem is that I'm not really given a topic and I don't exactly know what is worth anyone reading much less what is approved for me to talk about. Like is this post even an approved topic? Is it alright for me to talk about how i can't think of anything to blog about and because of which, i do not wish to blog? if it's not approved, I apologize, but this is as good as it gets for right now, unfortunately. but hey, i also typed a good amount of words here. i could mention something about foreshadowing and syntax, and similes, but you know, it's all pretty much downhill from here so why try to even save this post. If you've even gone as far as to read all of this, Ku- freaking- dos to you, because if I were me, I would've stopped a long time ago. Again, I'm sorry this wasn't my best post. Also, I'm sorry I'm not exceeding your expectations of me! I JUST WANT TO LIVE MY LIFE, GOSH. Okay my brain is turning into mush, just as yours probably is as well, the more you read on. So I'm just gonna stop, and.... yeah. i have like 3 more of these to do. See you next time.

-Destinee Out!

No comments:

Post a Comment